Jun 27, 2013

What's New at the Drugstore: Revlon Summer 2013

I've been using all of these products for quite a while now, and I can honestly say that I'm enjoying them all! Revlon has definitely impressed me the most this summer, especially with their lip products. I feel like I almost can't keep up with the amount of lipsticks and glosses they are making right now! Anyway, let's get on to the haul!



Here are the items from left to right: Superlustrous Lipgloss in Pink Pop, Fatal Apple, and Fuschia Finery. Colorburst Lipgloss in Atomic Pink and Killer Watt, Revlon Lash Potion Mascara, and Superlustrous Shine Finish Lipsticks in Fuchsia Shock, Berry Couture, and Rich Girl Red.

I'm sure you're all well aware that the Superlustrous lipgloss line got a makeover. Fortunately the formula is still the same, but some old shades have been discontinued which I'm not happy about, and we are also getting less product now (I will fully explain this in my upcoming review on these). The Colorburst glosses are sadly limited edition, but  the colors are gorgeous! The new Lash Potion mascara is now my favorite Revlon mascara, and I've been wearing it almost everyday. These Superlustrous lipsticks are all 'Shine Finish' , Revlon's latest lipstick formula. It's shiny, but not glossy and it feels like silk on the lips. I really love this new finish!



Swatches from left to right:  Superlustrous Lipsticks in Fuchsia Shock, Berry Couture, and Rich Girl Red, Colorburst Lipgloss in Atomic Pink and Killer Watt, and Superlustrous Lipgloss in Fatal Apple, Pink Pop, and Fuchsia Finery.

I filmed a video talking about this haul of new goodies as well, but I haven't had the time to edit it, so I will link to it here when it's finished. Or you can subscribe to my channel!

I will review all of these products individually as well!

12 comments:

  1. I'm dying to try some new products out from them, but I know I shouldn't.
    Just the packaging alone for that mascara makes me want it! Can't wait for you reviews =P

    kfc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) The mascara is wonderful! I think it's going to be my new favorite from Revlon.

      Delete
  2. Love the variety of lipsticks and glosses you picked up! I love LOVE Revlon lip products - but have had to stop buying so many b/c I have so many lip products that don't get enough attention as is :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love Revlon lip products too:) Well the Superlustrous line is permanent, so maybe you can get around to trying them.

      Delete
  3. I have been dying to try the new lipsticks and picking up the new glosses in the new packaging! I am so happy I just realized you had a youtube channel! I have one too! I just subscribed to you :) I love your blog so I am sure I will love your videos as well! :)
    - Pam
    http://yesitiskevin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! I can't wait to check out your channel. You are so sweet:)

      Delete
  4. There are so many amazing new products at the drugstore right now. I'm going to the drugstore in a few, I hope I don't go crazy buying makeup xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving new Revlon lip products at the moment.

    Kah-Feh Yen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Revlon has some of my favorite lippies :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate and read each one. I will try to respond to any questions asap. Thank you! ♥

Please refrain from leaving spam- giveaway promos, follow for follow, hey check out my blog, etc, it will be deleted.

But feel free to leave your blog link so that others may see it ♥