Aug 3, 2013

Limited Edition Wet N' Wild Pop Art Craze Collection

Just when I thought Wet N' Wild limited edition collections couldn't get any better, Pop Art Craze came along. There are six different trios, most of the shadows have a matte finish, and they're only about three dollars a piece. This collection is definitely bright, fun, and something totally different from anything that I've ever seen at the drugstore. It's nice to finally have some bright shadow choices available at the drugstore! 

These are all six of the trios, and yes, that is the display in the background. Isn't it cute? The girl at the store let me keep it, which was so nice of her! I love the pop art theme of this collection.

 From left to right Your 15 Minutes Aren't Up, Hard Being the It Girl, and Three's a Party. 

From left to right: A Regular at the Factory, To Muse and Carouse, and I'm Seeing Triples.

Likes: 

  • Inexpensive, about $3 each
  • Variety of colors to choose from
  • Quality of the shadow is great/little fallout
  • Most of these have a matte finish
  • Unique and fun collection for the drugstore

Dislikes:

  • Limited Edition
  • Packaging is a bit flimsy

Overall:
Wet N Wild did an amazing job at creating bright, fun trios for summer! So many creative looks can be made with these, the possibilities are endless. I love that these shades are pigmented without a base (with the exception of a few shades, I explain more in the video) and that they are seriously affordable at about $3 each. I have never seen a drugstore collection like this before, the quality of the shadows is the same great Wet N' Wild formula that is one of my all-time favorites. 

The Pop Art Craze collection is something that I will be sad to see leave the shelves. I really wish that these would be permanent! I've already got a backup of Three's a Party, which is my favorite trio of the entire collection. 

Please watch my video review below, to see swatches of every shadow and hear me talk about the finish and textures more in depth. 





                                 | Bloglovin' | Facebook | Instagram | Tumblr | Twitter | YouTube |  

4 comments:

  1. I saw a display of these eye shadows at Walgreens yesterday and thought of buying one, but each palette is so colorful that I could not decide on one to try out. I don't own any colorful palettes. What lip color are you wearing in your video?

    http://strawberryheartschocolatedarts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hey love this bright colors have to try them out!!
    Loving your blog you have a new true follower
    First time visiting your lovely space and I'm already "addicted" girl your layout is amazing!! Keep going with this amazing job!! :)

    With love, Bárbara
    www.preppylemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the share.. I need grab some too. I have one wnw pale pink polish, which still is my fvt one..hope to see some more tutorials with all the palettes..
    Have a nice weekend
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ughhh, I'm supposed to be on a spending ban. Even though Wet N Wild is fairly inexpensive, the small things can add up. But these look pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate and read each one. I will try to respond to any questions asap. Thank you! ♥

Please refrain from leaving spam- giveaway promos, follow for follow, hey check out my blog, etc, it will be deleted.

But feel free to leave your blog link so that others may see it ♥